As enthusiastic mountaineers, we are happy to give you tips on sporting activities in the mountains, if required.
- Mountain Bike
Start from the front door (located on about 600 meters above sea level) to many beautiful hiking and summit destinations.
Tours in the Alpine National Park Berchtesgaden:
Our apartment offers an ideal base in the valley for tours in the most beautiful locations of the national park.
On foot you walk to Königssee in less than 30 minutes.
A boat trip across the Königssee into the heart of the national park offers a great variety of tours and hut hikes:
- Obersee and Röthbach waterfall
- St. Bartholomä with hike to the ice chapel – the foot of the Watzmann east wall
- Funtensee / Kärlingerhaus
- Steinernes Meer
- … and many interesting peaks of varying difficulty with magnificent views
Ascent to the Watzmannhaus (1930 m above sea level)
- Prelude over the meadows and forests of the Upper and Hinterschönau to Hammerstiel (here also trail parking lot)
- From the Hammerstiel climb over the Stubenalm, Mitterkaser and Falzalm to Watzmannhaus, which sits enthroned above the basin
- From Watzmannhaus there are various tour options: the ascent to the Hocheck and the Watzmann peaks (2713 m above sea level) or a descent via the Kühroint pastures over the Rinkendl path to the Königssee to St. Bartholomä
Mountain bike and e-bike
We are happy to arrange contacts to bike rentals around the surrounding alpine pastures by own Wadel-force or with motor assistance to erradeln.
Further inspiration can be found on: